Let’s see how we can help
One team, working with everyone on yours
You’ll have a dedicated account manager whose only job is to ensure your satisfaction. Most are available by phone and email during your project.
A load off your HR and insurance
Save time, money, and headaches by letting us handle your payroll and reporting. We’ll even help you navigate new changes in healthcare and legislation.
Honest pricing and upfront estimates
You’ll never question how much anything is going to cost or how long it’ll take. So long as you know the hours required or estimated, we can help get you a solid estimate.
People you can trust with your business
Our business is your business. We help employers of all sizes connect with employees in the right industry, at the right time, in the right job.
On Demand Staffing services the nation’s largest automotive re-marketing and auction providers. On Demand Staffing provides on-site staffing support, something that no other temporary labor company provides. As a partner to names like ADESA, Manheim, and KCI in US cities from LA to Phoenix to Cincinnati and Indianapolis, On Demand Staffing has decades of combined experience polishing, moving, and supporting auto auctions.
The automotive industry’s rebound over the last few years is due in no small part to restructuring their labor force and demands. But even in non-manufacturing work, the demands on automotive industry businesses to reduce costs, increase productivity, and increase quality continues.
On Demand Staffing provides employers with fast, reliable, and guaranteed help in the manufacture, sale, and distribution of cars, trucks, and other vehicles.
The nation’s leading automotive auction uses On Demand Staffing to ensure cars are moved quickly
ADESA, the nation’s leading automotive auction service for vehicle manufacturers, banks and lenders, rental companies, fleet managers, dealers, and insurance companies, works directly with On Demand Staffing across the United States.
During the auction as cars are auctioned before an audience of hundreds, they’re driven directly on to a staging area by On Demand staffers. Hundreds of vehicles are moved quickly and safely on and off the staging area, saving everyone at the auction hours of time.
All of On Demand Staffing’s workers have undergone background checks, MVR, drug testing, and are insured, licensed, and undergo a series of training seminars to guarantee the safety of everyone at the event. Additionally, On Demand Staffing assists ADESA with conditioning services, like detailing, washing, and preparing vehicles for sale day. We even assist in parking and organizing inventory and private vehicles at each event.
On Demand has offices in over a dozen US cities and states.
Search for work near yours, or call your local office and ask about jobs nearby.
Same-day paychecks, flexible schedules, + more
- Competitive pay, and for most jobs you’ll be paid the same day you work
- Hundreds of positions open in hospitality, car auctions and repair, construction, light industrial, and more.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans.
- On-the-job training and advancement.
- Many jobs in temporary-to-permanent placement tracks.
- Flexible schedules for part-time, full-time, and temporary employment
A commitment to our communities and staff
- We’re proud to provide career opportunities across the country for current and former members of America’s military and their spouses.
- Some jobs may be available for felons and people who have served time for some crimes. When you’re ready to move forward with your work life, contact your local office.
- On Demand Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. We disregard race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, and religion in every job placement.