We specialize in the manufacturing and distribution of high-end small animal cages and enrichment products for those animals.
Your job is to fabricate wood, sheet metal, steel components, powdercoat, and final assembly.
The ideal candidate is;
- Not a “know it all”
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions without trying to reinvent a process.
- Quality Minded and consistent.
- Has a great attitude.
- Learning focused.
- Confident with repetitive work.
- Able to work on your feet 6-8 hours a day.
- Maintain a high attention to detail.
- Ability to use equipment and hand tools SAFELY.
- Work individually without supervision after training and remain efficient with the companies time.
- Ideally has experience in Sheet metalwork or other handmade trades.
- Ability to work in a minimally climate-controlled environment. It gets hot in here.
- PTO and Medical insurance eligibility after 90-day probation
- Strong opportunity to grow with the company for a hard-working and dedicated individual.
Job Type: Full-time
Hours: Daytime 8 to 5 PM
Salary: Starting at $15/hour