This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Pay starting out $14.00 per hour
Temp to hire position
Candidates will have to pass a background check. Candidates will have to interview with the client before starting position.
Warehouse Position is open on East side of Indianapolis.
Must be able too work in Sub Zero Environment at least 2 hours of every shift.
· Understanding of Shipping and Receiving department procedures, including picking orders
· Excellent customer service skills including, effective communication, active listening, and follow-up skills
· Ability to occasionally lift products and supplies, up to lbs.
· Provide accurate inventory of checks and balances
· Ability to operate a stand up fork lift and electric pallet jack
Desired Skills and Expertise of a Warehouse Associate:
· Self-motivated, team-oriented, and a craves passion for working in fast-paced environments
· Exceptional organizational skills
· Positive, friendly attitude with a commitment to customer service
· Ability to operate basic office equipment such as computers, printers, calculators, copiers, etc.
· Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy, quality and deadline adherence, in an environment which provides unpredictable interruptions
Ability to multi-task, be flexible, accept change and react appropriately and timely