Indianapolis Shelby Street
On Demand Staffing is looking for a dynamic professional to manage events at large-scale sports and entertainment venues in and around Indianapolis. Looking for an energetic person with open availability and ability to work nights and weekends.
- Recruit, train, and develop event staff and other employees when necessary
- Manage job applications, identify new talent, and screen applicants
- Maintain large candidate pool in order to fill positions quickly
- Discuss job satisfaction with employees
- Perform administrative duties, such as filing paperwork and keeping records of all applicants and new hires
- Establish a plan to grow and retain existing accounts and newly developed clients
- Build trust and credibility among clients, candidates and colleagues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s payroll, recruiting and onboarding system
About On Demand Staffing
On Demand Staffing is an equal opportunity employer to all individuals, regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, medical condition, gender identity or sexual orientation. We adhere to the employment requirements of all states and localities in which we do business.
Related keywords: event manager, event coordinator, event, events, hospitality, event planning, manager
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $17.79 per hour