Indianapolis West Washington
Our customer is a growing leader in the North American food industry, specializing in supplying custom developed food solutions for the world’s leading retail food, foodservice and healthcare product manufacturers. Their products are enjoyed in peoples’ homes, when they dine out with their families, and when they need the important nutrition provided by the healthcare community. Facility in Lebanon, Indiana is a fast-paced business with international customers and continual opportunity. We need experienced Packaging Assistants who can share their experience and energy with our team as we continue our success.
Hourly Wage: $14.40/hour plus applicable shift premium.
This position contributes to the company’s success by packing finished goods into displays and cartons for shipping.
Job Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Orient, flatten and sort finished pouches.
- Count pouches to be ready for packaging into display cartons.
- Open shipping cases, insert display cartons and tape shut.
- Assist with palletizing as requested.
- Communicate with team leader regarding quality or operations issues that need attention
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Experience in a warehouse facility as a packager preferred; food manufacturing warehouse facility a plus.
- Can read, write and speak English.
- Proficient at basic addition and subtraction.
Pay: $14.40 – $15.40 per hour