Job Summary: Reporting to the designated Manager or supervisor, the Detailer works as part of a production team. Detailers are responsible for completing the reconditioning process for vehicles consigned for the weekly auction. Perform all additional duties assigned by designated supervisor or manager.
Responsibilities and Duties include but are not limited to the following:
Perform detail services:
- Preparing vehicles for the auction by performing a variety of vehicle reconditioning tasks per company procedures & customer service level agreements: interior detailing, upholstery cleaning, window cleaning, pre-wash, buffer, and quality control.
- Inspect the quality of work performed prior to moving vehicle to next stage of reconditioning process.
- Maintain good operating condition of equipment and facilities, advising management of equipment breakdowns or maintenance needs.
- Practice and promote teamwork within the department.
- Work within established company safety procedures and guidelines to ensure safety and security for employees and property.
- Follow safe working procedures and reporting procedures for injuries, loss or damage of property
Other duties as assigned.